Photos for Haiti

sheldonm

I thought I would offer up a few photographs I made recently and pass along 100% of it to a Haiti relief efforts...more than likely the Red Cross.

*I have two images of the great Von Freeman taken about 2:30 in the morning during one of his famous after hour jam sessions at the New Apartment Lounge on the South side of Chicago. The crazy green light on the color image is from the "apartment lounge" neon light shining through the window.

*The other two images, one color and one black&white are of the equally great Fred Anderson from a recent cd release party at his near Southside club.... the Velvet Lounge in Chicago.

Photo are $40.00 shipping including to anywhere in the US....actual shipping added to anywhere outside of the US. Print size is 8x10 (border/watermark not on photo).

I have about 6 prints of each available; a few of them are spoken for at this time.

Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks, m~

post-24-126427545394_thumb.jpg

post-24-126427549222_thumb.jpg

post-24-126427552393_thumb.jpg

post-24-126427556286_thumb.jpg

Edited by sheldonm

I thought I would offer up a few photographs I made recently and pass along 100% of it to a Haiti relief efforts...more than likely the Red Cross.

*I have two images of the great Von Freeman taken about 2:30 in the morning during one of his famous after hour jam sessions at the New Apartment Lounge on the South side of Chicago. The crazy green light on the color image is from the "apartment lounge" neon light shining through the window.

*The other two images, one color and one black&white are of the equally great Fred Anderson from a recent cd release party at his near Southside club.... the Velvet Lounge in Chicago.

Photo are $40.00 shipping including to anywhere in the US....actual shipping added to anywhere outside of the US. Print size is 8x10 (border/watermark not on photo).

I have about 6 prints of each available; a few of them are spoken for at this time.

Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks, m~

Prints are in the mail....hope you enjoy them. I have a couple left if any more interest. Thanks to those of your that helped out.

m~

• 1 month later...