I Nominate Bev Stapleton as the NEW Member

Bev recently complained that there were 5 people on Organissimo who were the big brains and who told everyone else what to think - now I am ASSUMING he was designating me as one of that 5 and, truthfully, I can't handle the pressure any more of everyone so depending on me for the path to righteous musical appreciation. So I hereby resign and nominate Bev to take my place - like Ms. Sotomayor I am sure he will do a great job, though I don't know if this nomination requires any independent ratification.

but the job is just too much for me right now. I wasn't cut out to be a tastemaker.

I know I promised Ron S. that he could have the position if I ever bowed out, but Bev has been working too hard and, besides, Ron listens to too much classical music.

Bev, it's all yours................

a7da91a5dd3ad8524a731dc5154a99de.jpg

Edited by AllenLowe

The suggestion was made earlier that moderators might telegraph -- in advance -- their intentions re: removing a thread. My take on this is that you're out to pick a fight with another poster......thus, I'm now telegraphing. :) So Allen -- guess what's happening to this thread in 10 minutes?