Green Onions & Hip Hug Her

Lee

Hi,heres a couple of links to my covers of the classic Booker T & The MGS songs,Green Onions & Hip Hug Her,if anyones interested. I created the backing tracks by playing the drum,bass & guitar parts on my Yamaha PSR3000 keyboard,& played along live using my Hammond XK3c & Leslie 3300.Not brilliant sound quality,as filmed with a little digital camera,but I hope you like it.

Green Onions

Hip Hug Her

Hi,heres a couple of links to my covers of the classic Booker T & The MGS songs,Green Onions & Hip Hug Her,if anyones interested. I created the backing tracks by playing the drum,bass & guitar parts on my Yamaha PSR3000 keyboard,& played along live using my Hammond XK3c & Leslie 3300.Not brilliant sound quality,as filmed with a little digital camera,but I hope you like it.

Green Onions

Hip Hug Her

couple of my favorite tracks of all-time! nice sound on your xk3. good job and welcome to the forum.

Edited by thedwork

Thankyou very much for your kind words.

sure thing nuttylee.

since i'm a registered movie freak, i'm bound by law to mention that "Hip Hug Her" opens and closes the following film - click on title for trailer (since you obviously like/love the tune, i figured you should be aware...):

Barfly

Edited by thedwork

Thankyou very much for your kind words.

sure thing nuttylee.

since i'm a registered movie freak, i'm bound by law to mention that "Hip Hug Her" opens and closes the following film - click on title for trailer (since you obviously like/love the tune, i figured you should be aware...):

Barfly

Yeah I really love the tune.Ive covered this live version which is a bit more upbeat -

I do love the album version though.That gorgeous Hammond drives me nuts!!

terrible film, nice music, bad poet (Bukowski) -

I kept wanting to stick my hand in that twirling Leslie.

You dont want to stick your hand in my twirling Leslie mate,it will bloody hurt!!! ;-)

Registered Madness freak here (soundtrack to my childhood - I mean really) Like your tribute to the nutty boys (squelch). Next time Barso steps out, get your foot in the door :D ...

Liquidator too - memories of the Shed at Stamford Bridge.

Edited by cih

Registered Madness freak here (soundtrack to my childhood - I mean really) Like your tribute to the nutty boys (squelch). Next time Barso steps out, get your foot in the door :D ...

Liquidator too - memories of the Shed at Stamford Bridge.

Blimey!!! I wasnt expecting to meet another Madness freak here!! Brilliant!! :-D Yeah,Madness were the soundtrack for me too.Thanks for your compliments mate.Do you really think I could step in for Barso???!!! Cheers mate.