For Auction: Rare - The Complete Blue Note Book - Catalogue of BN rele

RedPhil

Hi All

Sorry that my first post on this forum is a sale, hard times are forcing me into selling some of my collection.

This will appeal to Blue Note collectors it's the hard to find book "the complete blue note book" which is a catalogue of all releases on blue note records up to the book's published date of 1986. Note the majority of text in this book is in Japanese but each entry features an image of the cover with in English - the personal, track listing, catalogue number, and release date.

I'm selling on flea-bay at

My link

Also selling Jackie Mclean's One Step Beyond - original 1st press vinyl release and a number of Matthew Shipp CDs on Hatology

Thanks for looking

Phil

Hi All

Sorry that my first post on this forum is a sale, hard times are forcing me into selling some of my collection.

This will appeal to Blue Note collectors it's the hard to find book "the complete blue note book" which is a catalogue of all releases on blue note records up to the book's published date of 1986. Note the majority of text in this book is in Japanese but each entry features an image of the cover with in English - the personal, track listing, catalogue number, and release date.

I'm selling on flea-bay at

My link

Thanks for looking

Phil

If you get a good price I might put my copy up as well. I don't think it's that rare, by the way.

Edited by Head Man

Hi All

Thanks for the messages

where the heck are you

I'm just down from you in Cardiff

are you related to Red Menace? Red Camp? Red Holtzman? Red Ryder? Red Skelton? Vi Redd?

:rofl: no - Red because I'm from Manchester originally and follow United; Phil because . . . guess you can work that out

I don't think it's that rare, by the way

Only said that because when I tried searching for it on the web to find a price I couldn't find a copy. I guess the market will find the level wouldn't want to let it go for under £14 as I recall it cost me more than that.

Have fun, Phil