LF: Toshiko Akiyoshi/Barney Wilen

ejp626

Just testing the water to see if anyone happens to have (and is ready to part with) the following:

Toshiko Akiyoshi Toshiko's Piano aka Amazing Toshiko Akiyoshi (slight preference for Toshiko's Piano version)

Toshiko Akiyoshi Four Seasons of Morita Village

Toshiko Akiyoshi Monopoly Game

(I think I missed out on Monopoly Game by about a week on this board a year or so back :( , but I don't check the Offering thread every week)

Barney Wilen Tilt (definitely prefer the CD version with the bonus tracks)

I think the first two I can probably still get as imports if no one here is selling. The other two have gotten pretty rare. Thanks in advance.

Eric

BTW, does anyone know if Akiyoshi and Wilen recorded together except for on the 4 tracks of Newport '59? (I was digging these the other night.)

Edited by ejp626

• 2 months later...

Eric, if you can't get the Wilen Tilt right now, I may get a chance to obtain it for you one of these days (at a rigt price, bien sur!).

I will PM you next time I see one!

Sure, that would be terrific. Let me know. Merci beaucoup!

Several Vogue/BMG CDs turned up recently but not 'Tilt'. I still have that album in mind and will grab it for you as soon as it shows up!

Eric, if you can't get the Wilen Tilt right now, I may get a chance to obtain it for you one of these days (at a rigt price, bien sur!).

Several Vogue/BMG CDs turned up recently but not 'Tilt'. I still have that album in mind and will grab it for you as soon as it shows up!

Much appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Much appreciated.

Have PMed you a couple of days ago but did not get an answer.

I have on hold a copy of Tilt. Please let me know if you still want it.

Much appreciated.

Have PMed you a couple of days ago but did not get an answer.

I have on hold a copy of Tilt. Please let me know if you still want it.

Very strange. I don't see anything in my messenger. Sorry.

I will PM you and see if that works. Thanks!

Eric