Obscure Chris Anderson CDs wanted!!!!

Hi everyone,

Im new to the organissimo forums, but hoping that someone around here might have the Chris Anderson CD's "Solo Ballads Two" (AS0198) and/or "Blues One" (DIW-607) that they might be willing to sell..... Probably a long shot, but they are proving impossible for me to find and I thought it might be worth asking!

Thanks guys!

Unforunately Mapleshade are out of stock and having real trouble getting anymore. I think the tiny Alsut Records label might be no longer.

Thanks for the tip on Half.com.... only problem is that it wont allow international shipping to Australia!!!

Ill keep looking and thanks again for taking the time to have a look and reply!

Thanks guys!

Unforunately Mapleshade are out of stock and having real trouble getting anymore. I think the tiny Alsut Records label might be no longer.

Thanks for the tip on Half.com.... only problem is that it wont allow international shipping to Australia!!!

CHRIS ANDERSON--THE EXTRAORDINARY PIANIST?

Hello from Brisbane & glad to have another "Strine" on board

Cadence (recently changed name to Klompfoot - https://www.klompfoot.com/) has Solo Ballads Two for $14 US (in stock) - they ship to Australia

They have a special on Fresh Sound CD's at present (just placed an order last night)

I've been dealing with them since the late 90's & never had a problem - great online dealers & carry a massive range of jazz/improv

If you ask to have jewel cases removed shipping is $8.50 for up to 5CD's - the way the Aussie $ is at present (1.07), buying from the US, Europe or Japan is very much in our favour

Hello from Brisbane & glad to have another "Strine" on board

Cadence (recently changed name to Klompfoot - https://www.klompfoot.com/) has Solo Ballads Two for $14 US (in stock) - they ship to Australia

They have a special on Fresh Sound CD's at present (just placed an order last night)

I've been dealing with them since the late 90's & never had a problem - great online dealers & carry a massive range of jazz/improv

If you ask to have jewel cases removed shipping is $8.50 for up to 5CD's - the way the Aussie $ is at present (1.07), buying from the US, Europe or Japan is very much in our favour

Hi and thanks alot! Never knew this website existed. And yes, the strong aussie dollar is definitely on our side at the moment! Now I just need to track down "Blues One" on the Japanese DIW label.... given its been out of print for some time it could be a challenge (or just require patience for a second hand copy to pop up!).

Hi and thanks alot! Never knew this website existed. And yes, the strong aussie dollar is definitely on our side at the moment! Now I just need to track down "Blues One" on the Japanese DIW label.... given its been out of print for some time it could be a challenge (or just require patience for a second hand copy to pop up!).

I've had a good search for the DIW & it is circulating (Amazon, GEMM) but at massive prices (around $150)

I'd hang on for a while

One possibility would be to contact Hiroshi Tanno <hiroshi@earlyrecords.com> - he has a Jazz shop in Japan (vinyl & CD's) & can search for you - more likely to find an OOP DIW in the country of origin

I've checked his current CD catalogue (http://www.earlyrecords.com/) & the DIW is not there.

Thanks guys!

AlSut was the baby of Al Sutton---one of Chris's best friends and one especially who looked after him. You might try contacting him, he's in the Manhattan phone book and very accessible and nice---especially if anyone is interested in Chris's music. He's also an actor and might be a SAG member.

PS: Let me know if you have any luck and if so could you pass the info along? I'd like to contact him myself.

I've had a good search for the DIW & it is circulating (Amazon, GEMM) but at massive prices (around $150)

I'd hang on for a while

One possibility would be to contact Hiroshi Tanno <hiroshi@earlyrecords.com> - he has a Jazz shop in Japan (vinyl & CD's) & can search for you - more likely to find an OOP DIW in the country of origin

I've checked his current CD catalogue (http://www.earlyrecords.com/) & the DIW is not there.

Thanks again. I too found a couple of way overpriced examples and Im afriad Im not willing to stretch that far! I have contacted Hiroshi and we will see if he is able to come up with anything.

Your loss is my gain, sorry to say. Just grabbed it, and thanks for the tip, poster of this info :tup .