Where the **** is the @ on my keyboard ?

Got a new Windows and it kinda reconfigured my keyboard, you have no idea how complicated it is to get decent settings for french, anyway here's my problem can't locate the @ on my keyboard when I do shift and 2 it gives me a " instead, so anybody can tell me where it would be then. Only way I was to able to write it is by using the paste and copy but on certain sites it won't work and if I have to type my email adress I get in trouble. Most of the other keys and function seem to be in their usual space, so I'm reluctant to switch settings.

So for the computer buffs here, anybody which key I need to press to make appear the g****** @, thanks in advance !

Edited by Van Basten II

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.:excited:

I was usually using the other alt, which does not work

I never understood the point of these different keyboards for people writing in French, we maybe speak in different fashion but the freakin' rules of writing are the same for everyone

Thanks for finding the answer in such a rapid fashion.

Edited by Van Basten II