LF:Criss Cross Titles

I'm not certain what type of reponses I'll receive here without being too specific? I've only recently become a fan of this label and really enjoy some of the recordings I've heard online. Walt Weiskopf, Ralph Lalama and Bill Charlap are just a few names I really enjoy. The Richard Wyands recordings also sound fine. I guess what I'm asking is this. Since these titles don't come too cheaply, would anyone be interested in unloading some of there titles they may have little interest in hearing? Just PM me and perhaps we can negotiate something. Perhaps this isn't the best way to do things, but if it helps save a few bucks it might be worth it.

I realize many here don't do MP3s, but there are many Criss Cross titles available on eMusic, and often at a very cheap price.

I'm also a Criss Cross fan- so many great recordings, often by players who often aren't widely known. Some other artists to check out are Scott Wendholt, Tim Ries, Walter Smith III, Brian Lynch, John Swana, Alex Sipiagin, David Binney, Adam Rogers, Grant Stewart, Ralph Peterson, Gary Smulyan and an early Kenny Garrett recording w/Woody Shaw! Sorry, that's a long list but a bunch of interesting players and compositions.

Tom:

Sent you a PM

I wouldn't part with many Criss Cross titles but if I had to, I wouldn't hesitate a second to re-purchase Tad Schull's Deep Passion. Truly a desert island disc for me.

I'll have to look for that one Dan. You've never steered me wrong before.

*Jazzcrow, check your PM's. I have sent you a response.

Thanks guys for all the help! Much appreciated. :tup

Edited by Tom 1960