Anyone else enjoying the Northwest (US) snowstorm?

BeBop

I think it's the same stuff that I tackled while on crutches last January in New York. And the preceding winter in Spokane (broken arm, two broken wrists, broken coccyx...)

Goodness gracious me, that sounds really painful ,presumably they were skiing injuries.

Snow is dreadful stuff, memories of snow bound freezing winters of my childhood are still fresh in my mind.

I can say I've "enjoyed" this snowstorm because we didn't lose power as many others did. Also, I've been able to get to work, although the buses aren't very reliable. Seattle does have trouble dealing with snow. We're not used to it and some people have no clue how to drive in it. But it's hilarious that the L.A. Times referred to us as "snow wimps." Can you imagine how L.A. would deal with 8 or 10 inches of snow?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2012/01/seattle-snow-storm.html

I can say I've "enjoyed" this snowstorm because we didn't lose power as many others did. Also, I've been able to get to work, although the buses aren't very reliable. Seattle does have trouble dealing with snow. We're not used to it and some people have no clue how to drive in it. But it's hilarious that the L.A. Times referred to us as "snow wimps." Can you imagine how L.A. would deal with 8 or 10 inches of snow?

http://latimesblogs....snow-storm.html

People can't drive here when it rains...I'd hate to see what would happen if it snowed.

I wish we were having a normal winter here. Very little snow, much warmer than usual...maybe I should move to Seattle.

Well, Michigan is usually about a day behind Chicago, so I suspect you'll have snow tomorrow. Anyway, I am certainly glad that I can skip winter in Chicago this year, even if it was freakishly warm the first week of Jan.