3-drawer CD storage - ever seen these?

mikelz777

Has anyone here seen or heard of these CD cabinets? I like the price but there isn't a whole lot of information provided for them. Dimensions? Drawer capacity? Manufacturer? I already have a Can-Am cabinet and would like another but their prices are WAY too high.

3-drawer CD storage cabinet

Edited by mikelz777

Based on appearance and product number, I believe this cabinet is made by another Canadian company: Carr McLean

Some retail sites offer the following dimensions on the 3-drawer unit: 20 1/2"H x 37 1/2"L x 20"D.

Although they claim it can hold 855 CDs, the manufacturer says each drawer holds 180 CDs, for a total of 540.

21-604lrg_1.jpg

Edited by sonnymax

Thanks for the link. You're right, the model numbers are identical but there's a huge difference in price. $795.00 per your link vs. $199.00 on the other. The picture looks identical to the Pacific Rim cabinets as well which sell for $317.00. I'm wondering how these options compare to the Can-Ams.

Hopefully, the difference in prices is manufacturer's list versus discounted retail. In some cases, however, retailers may lure prospective buyers to their store with an incredible deal that cannot be fulfilled in hopes that they will purchase something. Why not phone the retailer you found and inquire more about the quality of the cabinets and find out if they can actually get the product. I seriously doubt this seller, or any of the others I found offering these cabinets at the same price, have any items in stock. More likely, they order directly from the manufacturer on an "as needed" basis. Good luck.