Looking for One Curtis Fuller Mosaic LP

I'm missing Record #1 from the set. If anyone collected any of the extra lps that Mosaic sold awhile back and is interested in either selling or pulling a trade -- I have a few odds & ends as well (A mint Lp from each of the Hill & Baker/Freeman sets....mint booklets from Fuller, Hill & Baker/Freeman.....and a couple of spare boxes from other sets). A real shot in the dark....but theres gotta be someone out there trying to complete a vinyl boxicon14.gif

Edited by Son-of-a-Weizen

I don't have that Fuller LP (too bad The Opener is expensive/rare in top notch condition), but I bought an almost full Hill set, missing only record #2 or #3, not sure but I know it is the sides w/ the master take of Black Fire and all of Smokestack. That wouldn't be what you're waving around now, is it?

Potential thread here - the not-complete-Mosaic-LP sets. I snagged an interesting one awhile back for $60 -- Jones-Lewis Orch set, w/ LPs 1-4, box and booklet.