Peter Erskine - No Beethoven

I've just been alerted through Facebook that one of Joe Zawinul's sons started a crowd-sourcing funding for a Weather Report documentary. Among the possible prizes is a book that Peter Erskine put out last year in which he remembers his days with Weather Report. It is called No Beethoven. Has anyone read this? I am thinking of picking it up.

Bertrand.

For me, Peter Erskine is one of the truly great modern jazz dummers (or in any idiom really) for whom musicality and originality always carried the day in any band of which he was a part. No Beethoven is currently being sold on his Fuzzy Music web site. http://fuzzymusic.com/nobeethoven.htm There is a nice blurb about the book from Neil Peart.

Any Haydn?

Erskine put together a British band 10 years ago to play a specially written piece - I think I saw it at Bath. Never got recorded unfortunately because I recall really enjoying it. Those were the days - when UK festivals would hire the likes of Erskine, Andrew Hill and Hermeto Pascoal to put together big bands stacked with the best local talent.