iTunes Jazz stations

medjuck

If you have iTunes and click on "radio" and then "Jazz" you get a choice of about 15 stations, 10 of which would probably be of interest to this group. I don't know why I haven't used this before. Maybe because there's a pretty good local NPR/Jazz station I'm usually tuned to. Anyway here's the line-up. Anyone recommend any of these stations? Right now I'm listening to World Jazz Federation. But MacVooty radio is hard to resist.

aTTeNTioN sPaN raDiO 1 24 kbps A mix of instrumental jazz, funk and rock from the years 1969 to the present

aTTeNTioN sPaN raDiO 1 56 kbps A mix of instrumental jazz, funk and rock from the years 1969 to the present

aTTeNTioN sPaN raDiO 2 56 kbps Solos, Duets, Trios and X-tets from the years 1969 to the present

DI.fm Modern Jazz 128 kbps The likes of Coltrane, Ornette Coleman, Eric Dolphy, Charles Mingus and many others

DI.fm Modern Jazz 56 kbps The likes of Coltrane, Ornette Coleman, Eric Dolphy, Charles Mingus and many others

KKJZ Live 56 kbps Jazz from California State University, Long Beach (CSULB)

KKJZ Live 32 kbps Jazz from California State University, Long Beach (CSULB)

KSBR 56 kbps From Classic to Contemporary/Funk to Fusion - it's Jazz!

KSBR 24 kbps From Classic to Contemporary/Funk to Fusion - it's Jazz!

MacVooty Radio 32 kbps All Slim Gaillard -- The Flat Foot Floogie with the Floy Floy

Radio Reposado 48 kbps Jazz and electronica from Cuernavaca, MX

radioioJAZZ 64 kbps Independent, original, digital Jazz

radioioJAZZ 32 kbps Independent, original, digital Jazz

SmoothJazz.com 128 kbps A new breed of smooth jazz radio

SmoothJazz.com 32 kbps A new breed of smooth jazz radio

The Spirit of Jazz 96 kbps In The Style of S. F. `s Legendary KJAZ

WJYC - Jazz Y Clave 56 kbps The Best of Latin Jazz and Salsa, via Mike Villafane from Freehold, NJ

WNCU 24 kbps North Carolina Central University's Jazz Radio

World Jazz Federation Radio 32 kbps The World Jazz Federation - broadcasting since 1991