Jump to content

medjuck

Members
  • Posts

    7,525
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

About medjuck

  • Birthday 02/17/1943

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Santa Barbara

Recent Profile Visitors

21,743 profile views

medjuck's Achievements

  1. Coleman Hawkins. One of his last gigs was in Toronto while I lived there. For some reason I never went. (I may not have known about it.)
  2. I've used it to complete my Ellington collection. It means I've often bought a cd for one or two cuts.
  3. I have that. Allowed me to get rid of several single cd bootlegs. Tho IIRC (and I often don't) there are some mistakes in the discography.
  4. Is "Little Johnny C" one of the most used Lps in BFTs?
  5. Is that a major concern for record labels? (You'd certainly know.)
  6. I think the Dylan were released to keep them from entering the public domain.
  7. Mine has arrived. Book seems like a standard Mosaic booklet only with a hard cover. BTW I don't see a number. Is it there somewhere?
  8. Yes! And I think there's one other EKE song that only appears on a Nina Simone record.
  9. IIRC this has one EKE composition that I haven't found anywhere else.
  10. I really didn't know much about her singing. (I had her confused with Jayne Morgan ("Fascination"). I'm pretty impressed with a lot of what's been posted here.
  11. I like that the last song is credited to Bley and is titled "Copyright Royalties" but gets awfully close to being "Mood Indigo".
  12. IIRC (and I often don't) the Storyville was better.
×
×
  • Create New...