Dave Brubeck - 'For All Time'

Anyone have any info regarding the new Brubeck box coming out next month? Here's what Columbia/Legacy have to say about it:

More than any other improvising artist during the past 45 years,the pianist / composer/ bandleader Dave Brubeck (b. 1920) has expanded the rhythmic horizons for the general public, essaying with ever-increasing assurance time signatures like 5/4, 7/4 and even 13/4 while creating a body of work that is notable for its consistent levels of melodic content and harmonic invention. Recorded between 1959 and 1965, this five-disc set captures the Brubeck quartet featuring the floating alto saxophone of Paul Desmond (composer of the million-selling "Take Five"), at the peak of their powers.

In addition to such Brubeck signatures as "It's a Raggy Waltz," "Blue Rondo a la Turk," "Unsquare Dance" and, course, "Take Five," FOR ALL TIME's repertoire also presents an improvisation from one of Dave's liturgical pieces, a variation of the folk song "Frankie and Johnny," and Brubeck's work for quartet and 45-piece orchestra, "Elementals."

It doesn't give a track listing for this set. Judging by the title, one would assume that this box will include all of his 'Time' albums. Can anyone confirm this?

Overall a very nice review. The reviewer is kind of hard on Columbia / Legacy re: no new material...but rather than the label being chintzy, I wonder if it's maybe simply a case of there not being anything of sufficient quality left in the vaults to add, and/or if perhaps Brubeck himself didn't want anything added to the original albums.

Regardless, I'm personally quite excited about this one...I have had TIME OUT and TIME FURTHER OUT in (well worn) vinyl format for years and have been waiting for a package just like this...will be nice to have them in CD remasterings, plus the three recordings in limbo for so long.

An advance copy turned up at a local record store, so I picked it up. This actually was not an easy decision, since I already had Time Out, Time Further Out and Time In on CD, and Time Changes on LP.

In terms of bonus material, Time Out has no extra tracks.

Time Further Out has Slow and Easy (3:29) and It's a Raggy Waltz (live) (6:37). This is identical to the existing remastered CD.

Countdown has one extra track: Fatha (3:47)

Time Changes has one extra track: Theme from Elementals (3:06)

Time In has three bonus tracks which were not on my imported CD

Rude Old Man (2:22)

Who Said That (3:32)

Watusi Drums (2:23)

I know it will sound like gloating, but I've had an advance copy of this set since last summer. It was supposed to come out in October (says so right on the cover), but has been delayed for months by Sony. I'll believe it's out when I see it.

Real nice set by the way. Time Out may be my least favorite of the five discs (though likely because the music is most familiar to me)..