Help for CJ Shearn: gofundme set up by my uncle

I've felt strange about posting this here because its such a personal matter, we've known each other forever on this board, though so it's ok.. I will be moving to Yonkers next weekend, my first independent living adventure, as I have cerebral palsy and use a wheelchair.  The unexpected passing of my mom has launched my expedition to living independently even quicker than anticipated, as I have been hurled into taking care of unforseen expenses for her, but also rent, security and deposit expenses, moving truck etc.  My uncle started a gofundme and its up to $2,176, a lot of my aunt's church friends have mailed me sympathy cards, and some great musicians I've met along my writing path have made some amazing donations, so check it out if you are able.  Thanks so much.........  the money is directly going to supporting the costs outlined above.  Thanks again everyone. https://www.gofundme.com/2j8zvyxv

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I am moved into my apartment in Yonkers, still very very hectic  around here, there are some challenges with the bathroom that are being addressed right now that prevent me from transferring independently, so in the interim trying to round up home health aides and stuff for assistance, everything is a process.  Things will work out, just the next few weeks some kinks have to be worked out.  Thanks everyone for the donations, you are awesome.