VIRUSES SUCK

I got another virus through email last night. Got this EMail that seemed innocent enough but when I saved it to a folder I got suspicious and tried to delete it. It wouldn't let me delete the file and I couldn't run Norton's either. After restarting the computer I was able to run Norton's and the file disappeared. A slight annoyance but no harm done. Then...

This AM I get up and my wife says "Your computer is doing something funny." And it was. From the internal speaker I'm getting Beep, BEEP, beep, BeeP, bEEp, beeP, BEEP, beeP, BEEP, BeeP, beep. (think R2D2 on crack)

These punks that sit around and deploy viruses are the worst kind of scum there is. OK, maybe not, but they really piss me off!!

I've been using Trend Micro Internet Security, which has worked well for me. Lately, I'm getting up to 3 updates of the program per day. I guess that there's a lot of malicious activity on the internet these days.