This place is...

scottb

GREAT !!!

I like looking down at the stats and seeing whose logged on. It's great to see the old familiar names

Soul Stream, Big Al, JSngry, bertrand, catessa, wilwin, B3er

Every day more familiar names.

I'm surely gonna miss the inside scoop from Tom@ and I haven't seen Kevin B yet. His chats with Cuscuna are invaluable.

The bright side of this place is no SPAM from 50% of junior members who join just to spam about their kid or their girlfriend who sounds just like Norah or even themselves. Anyone remember the guy who was trying to get feedback about his smooth jazz compositions inspired by TV shows?? I laughed my butt off (as I am now just remembering the dude.) Politely, his post sank without any replies.

I'm all for spam from members. I did a little spamming about my friend's band and even sold some discs to members. I did it because they're a good band and I knew people on the board would enjoy them. If they ever get their next CD out I'll probably let you guys know. I've ordered B3er's CD and Quartet Out is next. I'm genuinely interested in what fellow boardmates are doing or listenening too. But not some Joe Smooth with one post ever.

I'll second that!!

This place is very nice. Missed the BNBB at first, but now, after seeing this and the AAJ board, it illustrates all the shortcomings of the old place. I love all the functionality of this software. I'm having fun with it. :) Or is my colored text annoying?

Thanks a bunch B3er, you should be pleased with your project here! I certainly am.