Mosaic Select- Complete Set

Kind of a longshot here, but I have a complete set of all 38 Mosaic Select titles. A half-dozen or so are unopened. A few are marked as promos.

All are in very good/excellent/mint shape. I am an iPod guy so sets which were played were typically ripped directly into iTunes and then shelved. Some sets might show some minor shelf wear. Many booklets in the opened sets are unread.

I am the original owner of all sets. They are in a smoke-free home.

I am asking $1250 for the set. That equates to about $33 per set. I used a combination of Discogs pricing and the final prices of sold items on ebay to arrive at this figure. 

Someone "late to the party" may wish to get them all at once. I feel this price is fair. I am not interested in getting into the rigmarole of selling sets individually. Sold items on ebay recently seem to range from $20 to $150 for particular sets. Discogs has some lower pricing but many sets are located out of the US and with shipping the final cost is much higher than the listing price. I typically looked at the median pricing and used a figure somewhere around that. 

I'm happy to send photos and discuss shipping or pick up. 

Please PM if interested. Thank you.