War: The World is a Ghetto: The Complete Sessions (5 LP, RSD 2023)

I have for sale a mint copy of the recent RSD 2023 Black Friday release,
War - The World is a Ghetto: The Complete Sessions (5 LP box set). Below are the details.

$100 (please add $8 extra for media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set). Payment by pay pal f/f.

I tried to price this reasonably (it is priced at $25 less than what I paid for it on RSD BF in November) in order to pass along a good deal to a fellow forum member. Thanks.

War: The World is a Ghetto: 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition:
The Complete Sessions (5 LP, Rhino, RSD Black Friday 2023)

Mint/Mint. All (records, slipcase, sleeves, etc.) is as new. The outer slipcase is still in the original shrinkwrap (with hype stickers still attached to front panel shrinwrap) but the shrinkwrap was opened on the side edge to allow retrieval of records. Records played once.

bump for a great box set at a great price (it is priced $25 less than I bought it for on RSD BF in November 2023).

I have for sale a mint copy of the recent RSD 2023 Black Friday release,
War - The World is a Ghetto: The Complete Sessions (5 LP box set). Below are the details.

$100 (please add $8 extra for media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set). Payment by pay pal f/f.

Mint/Mint. All (records, slipcase, sleeves, etc.) is as new. The outer slipcase is still in the original shrinkwrap (with hype stickers still attached to front panel shrinwrap) but the shrinkwrap was opened on the side edge to allow retrieval of records. Records played once.

• 3 weeks later...

Still available bump. I will keep this on here for another week and, if there is no interest by that time, I will then trade it in for a credit at my local record store. Thanks.

This is a fantastic box set and it is priced at $25 less than what I paid for it on RSD BF 2023. The only reason I am selling it is because I also have the prior large War RSD box set and unfortunately cannot keep everything.

Edited by pglbook

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Still available.

This is a fantastic box set and it is priced at $25 less than what I paid for it on RSD BF 2023.

The only reason I am selling it is because I also have the prior large War RSD box set and unfortunately cannot keep everything.

Edited by pglbook

• 1 month later...

Still available.

Mint/Mint. All is as new (slipcase, records, record sleeves, etc.). 

The outer slipcase is still in the original shrinkwrap (with hype stickers still attached to front panel of shrinwrap) but the shrinkwrap was opened on the side edge to allow retrieval of records. Records played once.

$100 (please add $8 extra for media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set).

Payment by pay pal f/f.

This is a fantastic box set and I have it priced at $25 less than what I paid for it on Record Store Day Black Friday 2023.