Mosaic Classic Columbia Condon Mob Sessions (8 CD)

Booklet, CDs, and jewel cases are all Near Mint. Outer box is VG due to prior owner (I am the second owner) taping the length of the spine of the outer box with clear tape due to the fact that the black spinal tape hinge that Mosaic used on their earlier box sets was coming loose (as is common with this older Mosaic box design). Other than the taped spine, the box is in nice shape.

$75 (+ $9 media mail shipping extra).

Payment by pay pal friends/family. I will pack the item well, ship it in a sturdy box, and provide a postal tracking # after shipping.

Satisfaction Guaranteed: If Buyer is unhappy with the item for any reason, Buyer may return the item to Seller within 7 days of receipt (Buyer pays return shipping) for a refund.

Pics available upon request (please pm an email address if pics desired so I can email photos).

Edited by pglbook

Price reduced to $73 (+ $9 media mail shipping). 

Booklet, CDs, and jewel cases are all Near Mint. Outer box is VG due to prior owner (I am the second owner) taping the length of the spine of the outer box with clear tape due to the fact that the black spinal tape hinge that Mosaic used on their earlier box sets was coming loose (as is common with this older Mosaic box design). Other than the taped spine, the box is in nice shape. 

Pics available upon request (please pm an email address if pics desired so I can email photos).

$73 (+ $9 media mail shipping extra).

Payment by pay pal friends/family. I will pack the item well, ship it in a sturdy box, and provide a postal tracking # after shipping.

Satisfaction Guaranteed: If Buyer is unhappy with the item for any reason, Buyer may return the item to Seller within 7 days of receipt (Buyer pays return shipping) for a refund.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Last chance...I will leave this up for sale until Friday, March 29, and, if it does not sell, I will then return it to my collection or perhaps trade it in, along with some other items, at my local used record store this weekend. Thanks.

$73 (+ $9 media mail shipping extra).

Edited by pglbook