Jay Hoggard's "Pleasant Memories"

robviti

Can anyone provide me with information on a Jay Hoggard recording entitled Pleasant Memories. It's a solo outing for vibes from June 1995 that, according to Hoggard's website, carries a catalog number of Muse MCD 5596. I already know the names of the 12 tracks (I picked up a cdr in a used store), and I believe it was recorded at Wesleyan College where Hoggard teaches. Was this title actually released by Muse (I can't find any listing for it other than on Hoggard's site)? Is there any additional information available? Does anyone have access to the cover art? Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by jazzshrink

Apparently, someone from the radio station at Wesleyan sold a hefty number of cds to this store. Most of them were 4.99 and quite a few were only $2, like the one I purchased. Because of the Wesleyan connection, I assumed that the cdr was something the stattion obtained directly from Hoggard. I didn't know it was a Muse release, and I'm still not sure if it was.

Edited by jazzshrink