mosaics at deepdiscountcd.com

Thanks for the memories. What a funny show by the creators of the great Sgt Bilko/Phil Silvers Show and featuring a lot of those low comedians that populated the Bilko series including the great Joe E. Ross. The woman who played his wife had to be one of the ugliest women ever to apprear on network television. I dare you to post her picture here. Maybe not, because I'm sure that image might shatter a few monitor screens ;)

Edited by Out2Lunch

Holy smokes - I just got an email that the Bix/Trum/Tea set I ordered shipped today. :party::party::party::party:

I'm a little shocked that I'm getting it but I'll take it. I personally think the whole thing was a mistake made by Deepdiscount CDs - especially if the above mentioned link with Collectors Choice is true. CC is one of the few places that sells a broad selection of Mosaic sets - meaning over and above those which Mosaic has made available to all retailers. My guess is they did some data base update and some of the CC Music stuff made it over to Deepdiscount. Wish I ordered a few more.

Ed- I don't think that it was a mistake with Deepdiscountcd......

I ordered the Hackett from them about a year or so ago and it arrrived fine (sealed/numbered).....they also had the Stitt and a few others.....this info appeared on the BNBB and Mosaic was alerted about this then the Mosaics disappeared. I would check periodically to see if they ever came back....then one day I found the Prima/Manone and the Vaughn so I ordered them- arrived sealed/numbered. Then recently all the Mosaics listed on the first post showed up.......and after this info was posted on this board they disappeared from Deepdiscountcd again........

Bummer.... :tdown

Ah, Mildred arrived today after a perilous journey of 28 days. She has told me that there were hardships along the way, but it was worth it because she knows that she will be in a loving household. Interestingly, I peeled off of her face a corner of what looks like a price tag. The box and booklet are pristine and the cds are sealed. Hope we see more of these from DD.