organissimo does New York City!!

GregN

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some possible West Village hangs I found.

Chumley's - 86 Bedford Street.

I'm not familiar with this place.

Blind Tiger Ale House

I'm game for other areas as well.

No food...hey! Let's get the band loaded before their NYC debut! :g

Loaded is good.

Joe could be like Axl Rose, shout "fuck you New York" and walk off stage 3 minutes into the first tune. :cool:;)

We're on the upper west side, 96th I believe, at the moment.

It's not quite THAT far up, but there is always Mickey Mantle's on Central Park South?

Check out the polar reviews.

Not into sushi Chris? I can understand that. Anyone else?

I've only been for drinks. It's a good spot to sit outside and people watch, but it's probably going to rain anyways.

Not a huge fan of Sushi, but don't base your choice on me. I'm bringing my lady and she's got all kinds of things going on today, so I have no idea if we will hit Manhattan early enough for dinner or just make it for cocktails.

I'm up for whatever... however, for lunch, I need to hit Mustache again in the village. My wife and I had dinner there the last time we were in NYC and it was the best medditerranean food I've ever eaten. The hummus was unbelievable.

Sushi is fine with me. What I would like to do is get the van out of parking (hopefully our stuff is still in it) around 7pm (or a little later) and find parking on the street for it (hopefully) close to the club. Right now it's at Edison Park FAST on 44th and 6th. It would be nice to find a space in front of the club to leave it so we can load-in easy come 9pm.

Great reviews. I wish I could see their menu. I shouldn't eat pasta or tomato sause. I could always eat before I hook up with everybody and just hang...

Where's Jim and Randy?

edit: oh, there's Jim.

The menu is heavy seafood, but you know how it goes. Probably most is served with a side pf pasta.

I just posted it because the reviews were strong.

Like I said before, you guys pick what you want.

Great reviews. I wish I could see their menu. I shouldn't eat pasta or tomato sause. I could always eat before I hook up with everybody and just hang...

Where's Jim and Randy?

edit: oh, there's Jim.

The menu is heavy seafood, but you know how it goes. Probably most is served with a side pf pasta.

I just posted it because the reviews were strong.

Like I said before, you guys pick what you want.

I didn't notice the menu, I was looking for thir web site. Looks cool to me.