Hey You Fellow Dexaholics - Steeplechase Found another!

Dan Gould

Wow! So Nils Winther has had the tape all along.

And he must be from the future ... at least when he taped it. Doesn't that "DDD" in the upper right supposed to indicate that the recording started out "digital", was mastered digitally, and then outputted to CD? I thought "ADD" signified a CD that started as an analog source, was converted to digital for mastering and then outputted to CD.

Neat trick if he recorded it digitally in 1974.

Or, alternatively, it's just another booklet typo, to go with that "Sticky Vicket" title.

Wow! So Nils Winther has had the tape all along.

And he must be from the future ... at least when he taped it. Doesn't that "DDD" in the upper right supposed to indicate that the recording started out "digital", was mastered digitally, and then outputted to CD? I thought "ADD" signified a CD that started as an analog source, was converted to digital for mastering and then outputted to CD.

Neat trick if he recorded it digitally in 1974.

Or, alternatively, it's just another booklet typo, to go with that "Sticky Vicket" title.

I think that it was possible to record digitally in the seventies but it obviously wasn't very widespread that early on... DDD does indicate a digital recording... i doubt it was recorded digitally but hey ya never know!