Discs for sale

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated with two additions. The next update won't be before December (and my apologies if I've been bumping this thread too often lately; I had things to sell and people were interested so I wanted to make sure they were aware of additions). Thanks for looking and thanks to all those who bought a thing or two.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

PM sent on the following:

Bobby Hutcherson - Live at Montreux (Blue Note) $37

Martial Solal/Joachim Kuhn - Duo in Paris (Dreyfus), very light & few nicks/scuffage $15

Joe Lovano - Joyous Encounter (Blue Note, copy controlled) w/H.Jones, G.Mraz, P.Motian $3

Bernardo Sassettti - Indigo (Clean Feed) solo piano $4

Martial Solal - En Solo (RCA Victor, 2004 BMG France re-mastered issue) $8

Martin Fondse Oktemble/Ernst Reijseger - Ere Ibeji (Bvhaast) w/N.Wogram, M.Moore in the band, one scratch outside the playing area $5

Ralph PEterson - Tests of Time (Criss Cross) w/J.Pelt, J.Greene, O.Evans, E.Revis - two small scratches and minor scuffage $8

Steve Lacy - Packet. 8 Songs by Judith Malina & 1 by Julian Beck (New Albion) w/Irene Aebi and Frederic Rzewski $5

Vision Fest - Vision Live (Thirsty Ear) cd + dvd $5

Wolfgang Puschnig/Mark Feldman - Spaces (Emarcy) $3

Jeff "Tain" Watts - Bar Talk (Columbia) $3

Fats Navarro - The Fabulous, volume 1 (Blue Note, TOCJ 1531) Japanese, 20bit, no obi $6.5

Fats Navarro - The Fabulous, volume 2 (Blue Note, TOCJ 1532) Japanese, 20bit, no obi $6.5

The Vandermark 5 - Airports for Light (Atavistic) (2 disc version, includes "Six for Rollins") $10

Stanley Cowell Sextet - Setup (Steeplechase) $8

Mulgrew Miller and Wingspan - The Sequel (MaxJazz) $8 light wear on the digipak

Peter Tosh - Live & Dangerous. Boston 1976 (Columbia) $3.5

Updated, as most of the discs are spoken for, and added three more I forgot about yesterday (C.Bley, J.D'earth, C.Corea). Also reduced the prices on the two Okka's, the Wilkins, and another. Next update in a couple of months right before we move.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Up again. New discs, lower prices and some free stuff to give away with any purchase of two or more discs.

The BIS Mozart set is a very good deal, by the way. I have duplicate copies of both that and the Richter set, that's the only reason I'm selling them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...