Coltrane - Prestige Box Set Track List Error

hatfield_rich

Maybe everone who owns this 16 disc box set has already picked up on this, but I just discovered it tonight. Disc 1, track 6 is not Tenor Conclave, it's Bob's Boys. Disc 2, track 2 is not Bob's Boys, it's Tenor Conclave.

Any other track listing errors in this box?

Edited by hatfield_rich

To avoid any confusion: you're talking about the now OOP box Fantasy put out years ago, The Prestige Recordings, not any of the newer boxes that were released by Concord, Fearless Leader and Interplay.

Edited by J.A.W.

Maybe everone who owns this 16 disc box set has already picked up on this, but I just discovered it tonight. Disc 1, track 6 is not Tenor Conclave, it's Bob's Boys. Disc 2, track 2 is not Bob's Boys, it's Tenor Conclave.

No others that I know of. Those of us familar with the Tenor Conclave LP caught the error right away.

No others that I know of. Those of us familar with the Tenor Conclave LP caught the error right away.

I didn't as these tracks were new to me. I noticed it when reading the track description for which order each player solos in.