Jump to content

J.A.W.

Members
  • Posts

    11,136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

About J.A.W.

  • Birthday 02/20/1947

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Groningen, Netherlands, EU

Recent Profile Visitors

20,429 profile views

J.A.W.'s Achievements

  1. I still have to log in every time I visit the forum and this morning I was logged out after a few minutes. When I tried to log in again the page took ages to load. It's a mess...
  2. Update: now I have to log in every time I visit the forum, but refreshing the page does the trick again.
  3. I still have to sign in each morning (refreshing the page doesn't do it anymore), and response times are very slow.
  4. I still have to log in every morning, but when I refresh the page I'm suddenly logged in... Weird things are happening here.
  5. News for those who have pending orders with Belgian store TYQMusic: Owner Mark Steyaert is currently unable to process shipments due to medical reasons. He hopes to resume shipping by the end of October. He has, however, made sure that the ordered Louis Armstrong Mosaic sets will be shipped as soon as they arrive.
  6. Still have to sign in each morning.
  7. I have to sign in everyday even though I click the "keep me signed in" box...
  8. Exciting info in the new Mosaic Jazz Gazette: "In addition to inquiries about the upcoming Louis Armstrong release we also have received inquiries on other early jazz sets we may be considering. While these 2 sets won’t be released for a couple of years we are in the process of sourcing the material: Jelly Roll Morton: The Complete Early Recordings 1923–1927 Duke Ellington: The Complete Brunswick, Columbia, Victor & OKeh Recordings 1924–1929" I hope I'll live to see those sets materialize
  9. I have the CD-set.
  10. What kind of defects? I don't have this but am on the fence and this could be a deciding factor whether to get it.
×
×
  • Create New...