-
Posts
11,136 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Blogs
Everything posted by J.A.W.
-
I still have to log in every time I visit the forum and this morning I was logged out after a few minutes. When I tried to log in again the page took ages to load. It's a mess...
-
Update: now I have to log in every time I visit the forum, but refreshing the page does the trick again.
-
I still have to sign in each morning (refreshing the page doesn't do it anymore), and response times are very slow.
-
I still have to log in every morning, but when I refresh the page I'm suddenly logged in... Weird things are happening here.
-
Louis Armstrong in NY 1924-25 Mosaic
J.A.W. replied to ghost of miles's topic in Mosaic and other box sets...
News for those who have pending orders with Belgian store TYQMusic: Owner Mark Steyaert is currently unable to process shipments due to medical reasons. He hopes to resume shipping by the end of October. He has, however, made sure that the ordered Louis Armstrong Mosaic sets will be shipped as soon as they arrive. -
Signing in even though you click 'keep me signed in'?
J.A.W. replied to Jim Alfredson's topic in Forums Discussion
Still have to sign in each morning. -
Signing in even though you click 'keep me signed in'?
J.A.W. replied to Jim Alfredson's topic in Forums Discussion
I have to sign in everyday even though I click the "keep me signed in" box... -
Exciting info in the new Mosaic Jazz Gazette: "In addition to inquiries about the upcoming Louis Armstrong release we also have received inquiries on other early jazz sets we may be considering. While these 2 sets won’t be released for a couple of years we are in the process of sourcing the material: Jelly Roll Morton: The Complete Early Recordings 1923–1927 Duke Ellington: The Complete Brunswick, Columbia, Victor & OKeh Recordings 1924–1929" I hope I'll live to see those sets materialize
-
I have the CD-set.
-
What kind of defects? I don't have this but am on the fence and this could be a deciding factor whether to get it.
-
In the 1960s and 1970s, I was very interested in free jazz alongside older styles, and sporadically in the years that followed. I’ve noticed that my interests have narrowed as I’ve gotten older, and in recent years I hardly listen to freer styles anymore; now it’s jazz from the 1920s through the 1960s, and occasionally something more recent but no more free/avant-garde.
-
How many posters from 2003 are still here on the board?
J.A.W. replied to ghost of miles's topic in Forums Discussion
I had a lot of contact with Tony (Chaney) all those years ago, but at a certain point that stopped and I never heard from him again. I wonder what happened to him. I hope all is well. -
How many posters from 2003 are still here on the board?
J.A.W. replied to ghost of miles's topic in Forums Discussion
Other members who joined in 2003 and don't post here anymore for reasons I can't go into are couw and paul secor -
How many posters from 2003 are still here on the board?
J.A.W. replied to ghost of miles's topic in Forums Discussion
Just checked and noticed that I joined on March 3, 2003, not December. My memory isn't what it used to be. -
How many posters from 2003 are still here on the board?
J.A.W. replied to ghost of miles's topic in Forums Discussion
I'm not sure, but I think catesta also passed away. I joined in December 2003 if I remember correctly, but I hardly post here anymore.
_forumlogo.png.a607ef20a6e0c299ab2aa6443aa1f32e.png)