The Baby Pix Gallery

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a non-political picture of my son, Kendall.  He is just five months old.

WOW! That's a beautiful baby! Is it you or your wife that's the looker? Both?

Actually, I just had a look at this whole thread and every infant is a beauty; must be the influence of being members of this board.

Jim A.: You're really getting the lingo down, eh? Bathy-time?

WOW! That's a beautiful baby! Is it you or your wife that's the looker? Both?

Actually, I just had a look at this whole thread and every infant is a beauty; must be the influence of being members of this board.

Thanks a lot, man. Yes, jazz lovers have beautiful children.

I think Kendall is the perfect combination of our attributes. What I haven't said on this board yet is that I am in an inter-racial marriage, and, to this day, I can't figure out how Kendall ended up with my color rather than more of a blend. I'm not saying it matters, I am just curious about the genetics behind it. I was worried about how he was going to fit in as a biracial child, and now it is more that no one in the Black community is going to believe he is Black.

A few more of the best photos (he rarely takes a bad photo). My fingers are in the first photo.

• 5 weeks later...