Surface mail option to Europe

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double bugger! Glad I do not live in the land of Toblerone and Cuckoo clocks! :P

(Ubu, like your new avatar!)

thought it was time for a change, after having had my original one since the start of this board...

Anyway, I´ll miss your old avatar, Flurin... :(;)

And don´t forget your country is well-known for hosting the banking secret as well... :P

http://www.amconsulting.ch/english_swissam.htm

image002.jpg

...interesting only for those who have enough money to transfer there and avoid taxes and all that stuff...

Oh, and I like fondues and raclettes too!

FondueS.jpg

(is that guy Flurin?) :lol:

B-)

I could keep my old avatar in my signature, but I'm afraid the pics in my signature use a bit much of space, anyway, but thanks for posting these nice photos once again, Agus! I guess they're at least three times on the whole BB now!

And rest assured, that ugly guy is not me! You should know better!

ubu B-)

I could keep my old avatar in my signature, but I'm afraid the pics in my signature use a bit much of space, anyway, but thanks for posting these nice photos once again, Agus! I guess they're at least three times on the whole BB now!

And rest assured, that ugly guy is not me! You should know better!

ubu B-)

Yes, I´ve seen your picture playing sax at the Contributors´ page in the Basie Website!

I´m still doubting which photo of mine to pick... maybe one with sunglasses, lying on the floor and playing an imaginary guitar after a hard night with some old friends o´mine! :ph34r: (yeah, those were the wild times....)

I´m still doubting which photo of mine to pick... maybe one with sunglasses, lying on the floor and playing an imaginary guitar after a hard night with some old friends o´mine! :ph34r: (yeah, those were the wild times....)

You know there's a world championship in playing air guitar?

I bet you rather not choose such a photo! Don't know if I'd still talk to you if...

And I chose mine because not having a digital camera, it is the only one someone mailed me, and the only one I have on my computer...

ubu

I´m still doubting which photo of mine to pick... maybe one with sunglasses, lying on the floor and playing an imaginary guitar after a hard night with some old friends o´mine!    :ph34r:  (yeah, those were the wild times....)

You know there's a world championship in playing air guitar?

I bet you rather not choose such a photo! Don't know if I'd still talk to you if...

And I chose mine because not having a digital camera, it is the only one someone mailed me, and the only one I have on my computer...

ubu

Nah, I don´t believe you. We all know you´d like to appear besides Morgenstern or Henthoff playing sax... :lol:

(only joking, Flurin) ;)

• 3 weeks later...