83 Grant Green

84 Herbie Hancock

85 Chick Corea

86 Django Reinhardt

87 Nat King Cole

88 Stan Getz

89 Earl Hines

90 Miles Davis

Question #76 read: Which rarely used member of the saxophone family was the preferred instrument of the British musician who made the album How Many Clouds Can You See?

Which would (if I'm not mistaken) call for "baritone saxophone". "Rarely used"... hmm... I suppose relatively speaking... :unsure:

Question #76 read: Which rarely used member of the saxophone family was the preferred instrument of the British musician who made the album How Many Clouds Can You See?

Which would (if I'm not mistaken) call for "baritone saxophone". "Rarely used"... hmm... I suppose relatively speaking... :unsure:

The answer clearly states that John Surman is a rarely used member of the saxophone family.

I thought that was his record, so I said soprano. Isn't that Surman's "preferred" instrument?

The question, of course, was "What jazz guitarist has never been in my kitchen?"

Mike

I thought it was: Which well-known jazz guitarist from the 60's has a name that corresponds to a mixture of blue and yellow and rhymes with "jean." (It was one of the giveaways.) :D