Ebay scew-up...

wolff

When I picked up the box from a recent Ebay purchase, it was too heavy.

Upon opening the box I found my item and the purchases for two other individuals.

Their Paypal invoices were also enclosed.

About 12 nice Jimmy Smith LP's(3 BN's and the rest Verves, the best being BN 1525 that he paid $57) and 5 sealed Time Life sets.

The invoices add up to $200+.

I guess I'll post them FS in the Offerring/Looking For forum. :D

Not wanting bad vinyl karma, I've notified the seller offerring to ship them on.

I guess I could burn to CD a few before I ship them.

I'm not sure the buyers would appreciate your playing their vinyl before sending it on... ^_^

LMAO

I'm pretty sure they would be incredibly grateful of not being out $200 and would tell me to go ahead and play them, clean them and repackage them and go to the Post Office and wait in line, fill out out the customs form, etc...

I'm sure your kidding about burning them. That's probably unethical, not to menton illegal. But this has happened to me. I received something not what I expected and the other buyer received mine. So we simply traded and the seller send us money for shipment (with much apologies of course) and everything turned out well.

I'm not sure the buyers would appreciate your playing their vinyl before sending it on... ^_^

LMAO

I'm pretty sure they would be incredibly grateful of not being out $200 and would tell me to go ahead and play them, clean them ...

Maybe, but I'd ask them first - after all, it's their vinyl...

• 4 weeks later...