CD's for sale

Welcome mooseandsquirrel :party:

I spotted m&s's list a few days ago while googling for an OOP Vince Mendoza disc. We exchanged some emails - very nice guy.

I suggested he post his list here as there are quite a few rarities and hard to find items - many of them Blue Notes. Manhattan Project, New York Stories, a couple of Tony Williams 80s Blue Notes, some Geri Allen, a few Hutchersons including Live at Montreaux, someof the Scofied BNs - you get the picture.

Nice list and worth checking out

I enquired about the Dexter Gordon "Live at the Keystone" vol. 3 and was quoted what I considered a very high price. I then went ahead and purchased the cd on ebay for 1/3 the price.

People have the right to ask whatever price they want...but we tend to offer stuff cheap here.

If we look for high prices (on the selling side) we would just ebay it...

:rolleyes:

Edited by connoisseur series500

I enquired about the Dexter Gordon "Live at the Keystone" vol. 3 and was quoted what I considered a very high price. I then went ahead and purchased the cd on ebay for 1/3 the price.

People have the right to ask whatever price they want...but we tend to offer stuff cheap here.

If we look for high prices (on the selling side) we would just ebay it...

:rolleyes:

How much does he want for his promo CDs? I made my offer and asked him to make an counter offer if my offer is not reasonable to him. But all he replied was "No thanks. I will not sell that cheap."

Same here...........FWIW

I asked about "Clubhouse"...was told that $15 offer by another member was "laughable." Go figure! To each their own is right...

That would be my laughable offer, which was followed by trading emails in which he accused me of planning to re-sell for profit.

Glad to hear he's discussing me with others. I'll be buying nothing, thanks.

edit: I figure Grey would sell it for $15. Is he back from vacation yet? :g

Edited by sjarrell