Northern Virginia neighborhoods? Looking to move..

I lived on S. Stafford Street, and had tennis courts and a pool right outside my rear courtyard.

For several years, the spousal unit & I made the rounds and played most of those courts. Do you ever remember looking out the window and seeing an off-balance idiot swinging the racquet while clutching a Beck's in the other hand? HELLO!! B-)

Any chance that Jamie Gallagher was a neighbor of yours?

Edited by Son-of-a-Weizen

I lived on S. Stafford Street, and had tennis courts and a pool right outside my rear courtyard.

For several years, the spousal unit & I made the rounds and played most of those courts. Do you ever remember looking out the window and seeing an off-balance idiot swinging the racquet while clutching a Beck's in the other hand? HELLO!! B-)

Any chance that Jamie Gallagher was a neighbor of yours?

So YOU were that drunken idiot who kept falling over the net, dropping your racket but never, EVER spilling your beer. Quite a display of physical agility. :wacko:

Jamie Gallagher doesn't ring a bell. I lived in the 3400 block, if that helps.

It seems like a pretty nice neighborhood...I'm off the main streets, the complex is hidden back in a neighborhood with mostly houses. The place itself has been well taken care of and is very attactive. It's also a good commute point to work because I'm about 2 miles from 66 and I'll be going against traffic, so I don't have to worry about the HOV restrictions. I timed the commute yesterday and it took about 40 minutes to get to and from work.

As far as nearby places to check out, please keep making suggestions...I'd really like to learn my way around and find cool book shops and stuff like that.

Maybe we can all get together for a gig sometime, shoot the breeze....