TOCJ Question

ralphie_boy

I just received Baby Face's Face to Face from Dusty Groove. It's numbered TOCJ 6471 and is packaged differently from the others that I have. This one has a cheezy-looking back cover with a picture of the artist and titles in both English and Japanese. They reproduced the original LP back cover on the back of the insert.

I'm assuming that this is a newer series and I'm wondering how it (they) compare in sound to the older TOCJs? This is the first time I'm hearing this session so I have nothing to compare it to, but on the surface it doesn't sound as good to me as others that I own.

I just received Baby Face's Face to Face from Dusty Groove. It's numbered TOCJ 6471 and is packaged differently from the others that I have. This one has a cheezy-looking back cover with a picture of the artist and titles in both English and Japanese. They reproduced the original LP back cover on the back of the insert.

I'm assuming that this is a newer series and I'm wondering how it (they) compare in sound to the older TOCJs? This is the first time I'm hearing this session so I have nothing to compare it to, but on the surface it doesn't sound as good to me as others that I own.

What don't you like about it?