Do People With Big Heads Scare You?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

By a big head, do you mean in proportion to their bodies? If you mean that, I guess I have a disproportionatly large head, because I'm quite slight, and my daughters make fun, gently, of me, saying that I look like a lollipop.

It's impossible to do something about a large head, except what Ms. O'Donnell has chosen to do, which is get fat enough to balance the head with the body.

If nobody is grabbin' their kids off the street, in horror, then that's somethng, I guess. ;)

except what Ms. O'Donnell has chosen to do, which is get fat enough to balance the head with the body.

0213.jpg

Now them there's fightin' words! ;)

LOL!!! Ten bucks says I can beat her, two falls out of three, if she's not a hair-puller. B)

LOL!!!  Ten bucks says I can beat her, two falls out of three, if she's not a hair-puller.  B)

:D:D:D

In case nobody's said this yet, let me extend a nice big-headed "Howdy" and "Welcome!!!" to you, on behalf of all of us here on the Organissimo board.

From the sounds of things (just from your two posts, so far), I think you're gonna fit in right-nice!! - Glad you're here!!!

Stick around - we're an odd bunch, but (at least we'd like to think) we're lot's of fun to hang around with. :party:

Cheers... -- Rooster T.

Ah, Patricia, welcome!

WARNING - Do NOT attempt to one-up Patricia in verbal jousting. IT CAN NOT BE DONE!

OTOH, if you enjoy the give-and-take of truly creative (to say nothing of FUNNY) banter, then meet your new friend.

Again - welcome!

Helen Gurley Brown [former editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan] has the biggest head, proportionate to her body, that I have ever seen. There she is, this huge head, atop a toothpicky body, eyes wide, wide, wide, never blinking, her high-pitched voice, squeaking away. Now, that scares me. Holy man!! :wacko:

Edited by patricia

This is why you should fear people with large heads: Sperm Whale - 'In the head of the whale is an organ called the spermaceti. The whale can use this as a kind of "sound lens" in order to focus an intense beam of sound energy on a specific target (like a squid, or a fish). The explosive "crack" sound is enough to stun or kill the animal. The sperm whale will then slurp the prey down whole and, in some cases, still alive.' Source.

Cripes!

Edited by David Williams