Whipped Cream

Jazz Kat

Do i understand correctly that these HA albums are being released w/o any bonus tracks? IIRC, that would mean that they're only about 25-30 minutes long. Not that that's really an issue if I cared about the music, but I think I'll stick with the LPs. I wonder if I can find any at the thrift store...

:P

Do i understand correctly that these HA albums are being released w/o any bonus tracks? IIRC, that would mean that they're only about 25-30 minutes long. Not that that's really an issue if I cared about the music, but I think I'll stick with the LPs. I wonder if I can find any at the thrift store...

2 bonus tracks are on the album! ;)

All you really need to know about this package (other than that Allan Toussaint penned the title tune, the knowledge of which enables one to hear the implicit/suppressed/whatever Second Line elements that are buried all over/inside it's groovy-turned-kitsch funky/unfunky little self...).

http://www.swinginchicks.com/dolores_erickson.htm

http://www.showandtellmusic.com/pages/gall...eamarticle.html

No you don't understand correctly, and also, each reissue comes with about a 10 page booklet, and like this one, a poster. So it is worth the money, if you like it.

not really. :P Well if you, they released a cd of un heard cuts, so I think they pretty much used up all the left over material on that disk, which consisted of about 25 songs. IMO, they haven't released and Tijuana Brass albums that are really that great yet. They only released the very early ones, which are a little bit tame. The good ones will start coming out in June.

"Women" is plural. Just having some fun w/your typo. Feel free to return the compliment some day, since my piss-poor typing skills will give you more opportunities than you can handle!

Otoh, if it wasn't a typo, uh, better go have a talk w/yer old man... :g