How can I edit stupid sounding Thread titles?

BERIGAN

Wait, don't answer that! But I just posted something in Misc Non-Politics...it reads..."Operation enablesChristopher Reeve to breathe some", in the topic title space...then, in the Description I put in...."with a respirator"(Since I ran out of space in topic title) Meant to type without a respirator...thought no problem, I'll click edit, and fix...well, I didn't see the text to correct! Is that possible, or did I miss something??? I am sure I won't be the last to butcher the English language here! ;)

Wait, don't answer that! But I just posted something in Misc Non-Politics...it reads..."Operation enablesChristopher Reeve to breathe some", in the topic title space...then, in the Description I put in...."with a respirator"(Since I ran out of space in topic title) Meant to type without a respirator...thought no problem, I'll click edit, and fix...well, I didn't see the text to correct! Is that possible, or did I miss something???

I have the same dumb (at least, dumb to me) question but didn't want to bother b3-er with it. I assume he's already busy enough with this site. In spite of this, maybe we'll get an answer/solution out of him.

I did purchase his Boogaloo CD. :g

Edited by wesbed

Just ask your friendly moderator to change the title of your threads.

But, my goal is to bother the moderator as little as possible in regard to board maintenance. B)

Wait, are you a board moderator now? Have you always been? Just wondering...

Edited by wesbed