Terri Lyne Carrington Live on KSDS FM

James

Tuesday night May 3rd at 8 PM (PST) Terri Lyne Carrington brings her quintet to the Saville Theater for a concert which can be hear on the station's webstream.

Robby Marshall -- sax

James Westfall -- vibes

Arpad Olah -- piano

Alan Hampton -- bass

www.jazz88online.org

Actually, Lazaro, the Saville Theater is on the campus of City College in downtown San Diego --- about one hour south of NE Oceanside where I live. It's adjacent to the building where the radio station broadcasts from.

Some friends of mine think I'm nuts for considering attending, since I have rotator cuff surgery scheduled for this morning. I'm sure all of the jazz junkies on this board can relate to my dilemna. ^_^

So that's 5 o'clock in New York? A dinner concert!

And since 'tater cuff is such a non-invasive proceedure these days you'll be slingin' it with medication and everything will be B-) :w

actually, the concert took place at 11 eastern time.

i did fine last nite [better living thru chemistry] but i'm not so sure 5 entry incisions

qualifies as non-invasive. at least it sure doesn't feel like that today.......... :(

terri lyne and co. SMOKED!

Man James,

That's a drag. My Dad had that operation but it was for a fairly small rip so his was only one entry point. As a swimmer that's something I've avoided but probably need on my left shoulder...I don't know what I was thinking about the broadcast start time. Will that be archived?