FS ELLINGTON/FARGO on STORYVILLE

Just bought this - if you read my previous post on that other thread you know it's good, but not as good sounding as my original Stash CD - so am selling. Just opened it yesterday, played it once. $35 shipped. Email me at: alowe@maine.rr.com. Paypal or money order or check (my paypal address is ammusic@maine.rr.com) - I'll be out of the house until this afternoon, so will check emails when I get home. If there's a bunch, first received will get the set - thanks!

Someone should take advantage of this to stop his annoying pleading. :D I don't agree with him I think. . . I used to have the Stash cds, a/b'd them with the JCS cds and sold them. Then bought the Storyville and compared those to the JVC and gave the JVCs to my dad. And in the notes to the Storyville Towers seems happy with the results. I personally think that the Cedar was not heavily-handed and the set sounds great. And there are much better liner notes than on any other cd edition.

Someone go for it before he changes his mind.

wait...now I gotta think - oh crap, it's sold!

just kidding - the sale will go on - their are nice liners on the Storyville, but if you listen to the Stash, it has a bit more "presence" - but the Storyville is fine. I don't really have the energy for it, but I might try an A/B with the Stash/Storyville, first using my Cedar on the Stash - might be interesting - might not...