FS: hybrid Fantasy, AP, and MFSL jazz SACDs

I'm selling these hybrid SACDs from my own collection. They have a CD layer and can be played on regular CD players.

Please note that most jewel cases have scuffs.

Analogue Productions, $18 each

Cannonball Adderley with Bill Evans - Know What I Mean? - CAPJ-9433 SOLD

CD condition: no visible flaws

Jewel case: front has scratch

Weight including packing: 150 grams

Miles Davis - Cookin' with the Miles Davis Quintet - CAPJ-7094 SOLD

Thelonious Monk - 5 by Monk by 5 - CAPJ-1150 SOLD

Jewel case: front has slight scratches

Sonny Rollins - Way Out West - CAPJ-7530 SOLD

Sonny Rollins - Saxophone Colossus - CAPJ-7079 SOLD

Jewel case: front and back have scratches

Fantasy, $12 each

Miles Davis - Relaxin' with the Miles Davis Quintet - PRSA-7129 GONE

Weight including packing: 140 grams

Bill Evans - Portrait in Jazz - RISA-1162 GONE

Jewel case: front has slight sratch

Thelonious Monk - Monk's Music - RISA-1102 GONE

Jewel case: front and back have scratches

Thelonious Monk - Brilliant Corners - RISA-226 GONE

Art Pepper - Art Pepper + Eleven/Modern Jazz Classics - CSA-7568 GONE

Sonny Rollins - The Sound of Sonny - RISA-241 GONE

Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, $18

Miles Davis - Steamin' with the Miles Davis Quintet - UDSACD-2019 SOLD

Jewel case: back has scratch

Shipping, including packing (the rates are rather high due to the current dollar/euro exchange rate):

priority mail, at buyer's risk (will ship by priority mail to the EU, Norway, Switzerland, United States, Canada, Japan and Australia only):

- up to 250 grams: $3.50 in the EU and to Norway and Switzerland, $6.50 to the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia

- 250-500 grams: $7 in the EU and to Norway and Switzerland, $13 to the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia

- 500-1000 grams: $11 in the EU and to Norway and Switzerland, $24 to the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia

registered priority mail (worldwide):

- up to 250 grams: $8 in Europe, $10 outside Europe

- 250-500 grams: $9.50 in Europe, $15.50 outside Europe

- 500-1000 grams: $13.50 in Europe, $26 outside Europe

Payment: no cash, checks or money orders; PayPal accepted; in the euro zone: BIC/IBAN electronic bank transfer

No trades

Please PM me if interested.

Edited by J.A.W.

Hans,

Have you dumped your SACD player!?!? Man, these AP SACDs are some of the best-sounding discs I've ever heard. Don't tell me you've been drinking that special Kool-Aid they've been serving over at the Steve Hoffman forums. :)

I wish the shipping charges weren't so high too so I could buy a few. I can get most of these titles at a local store by special order for $21 each. I think the MFSL titles are around $24.

Kevin

Hans,

Have you dumped your SACD player!?!? Man, these AP SACDs are some of the best-sounding discs I've ever heard. Don't tell me you've been drinking that special Kool-Aid they've been serving over at the Steve Hoffman forums. :)

I wish the shipping charges weren't so high too so I could buy a few. I can get most of these titles at a local store by special order for $21 each. I think the MFSL titles are around $24.

Kevin

Kevin,

I don't have an SACD player and abandoned my plan to buy one. Besides, I have multiple versions of these albums and decided to sell most duplicates.

Edited by J.A.W.

Wow, that's a bummer. It's too bad you won't get the opportunity to hear the SACD layer of these discs. They make it feel like you're in the room with the band... really. Did you even think about maybe getting a cheapie Pioneer unit? They're only around $100 here in the US now. You wouldn't even have to worry about multi-channel. The titles you have listed here are all stereo.

I think you'll be able to sell these too. The AP SACDs are pretty much universally recognized as prime SACD material. I absolutely love Adderley's "You Know What I Mean". I use the intro to "Waltz For Debby" as a speaker demo tool.

Kevin

Wow, that's a bummer. It's too bad you won't get the opportunity to hear the SACD layer of these discs. They make it feel like you're in the room with the band... really. Did you even think about maybe getting a cheapie Pioneer unit? They're only around $100 here in the US now. You wouldn't even have to worry about multi-channel. The titles you have listed here are all stereo.

I don't think I will, it probably wouldn't sound very good in my very analytical/critical high-end system and I want to avoid any negative influences on my enjoyment of the music (there are too many already), but thanks for the suggestion.