SUPERTRAMP FANS?

Personally, I'm waiting for Lon "Styx fan extraordinaire" Armstrong to weigh in with his recommendations! :w

:D

Wait, how did I miss this the first time around: Lon's a Styx fan??? No wonder he's been avoiding me! :D:lol:;)

Oh, and my love for "Sister Moonshine" is to the point now where I'm glad I shelled out the few bucks just to get "Crisis What Crisis" on vinyl JUST FOR THAT ONE SONG! In fact, I'm gonna go put it on right now!

I was 9 years old when Breakfast In America came out. I just LOVED "The Logical Song", would get hyper excited when it came on the car radio...my Mother hated it because of his vocals. But to this 9 year old, it was the coolest thing ever. After much complaining she finally broke down and bought the album for me.

I still think BIA is one of the best "sounding" records from that era, even the original CD version sounded great...it's a great stereo test album.

I could probably put together a 1 disc compilation of tracks that I like and would never need to own anything else.

• 5 months later...