Henry Grimes on WFIU today

ghost of miles

Thanks, Mark.  I was looking on your super-swanky home gallery that AB helped set up... I'll forward the AAJ link to my station-manager buddy at WFHB

David,

I can send some higher resolution images as well. I have many images from the radio show and many from the Walker show and a few from an after show event.

My regular site is going through an overhaul at this time although it's still on line. I have hundreds (really thousands) of images that need to be added. The editing process is a long one.

Thanks,

Mark

We'll be wishing Mr. Grimes a Happy Birthday tonight on Blue Lake Public Radio, with the web stream kicking back in at 11:30 p.m. est, and our special live broadcast with Mr. Grimes and Marshall Allen from earlier this year repeated tonight at midnight.

www.bluelake.org

(With regards to Night Lights).

We'll be wishing Mr. Grimes a Happy Birthday tonight on Blue Lake Public Radio, with the web stream kicking back in at 11:30 p.m. est, and our special live broadcast with Mr. Grimes and Marshall Allen from earlier this year repeated tonight at midnight.

www.bluelake.org

(With regards to Night Lights).

I had a nice note from Margaret saying it is Henry's big 70!!!! Happy Birthday Henry!!!!

m~