Time Machine on ebay...

Can't be too good, you can only go a month ahead to play lottery ticket numbers that have already won/will win.

Just think, this guy created a handle on ebay, in 2003 and this is the first thing he put up! (Of course, how do I know this? He could keep going forward, listing something like this, then go back in time to cancel the listing. Perhaps you stumbled onto something we were not supposed to know about! :unsure:

Could somebody please go into the future and tell me when the Cellar Door is actually released? Thank you.

One more thing, as long as you're there in the future- does the trombone ever become a hip, in-demand instrument? Ever? Even a little bit? :mellow:

Yes, but sadly for us it is 42 years sideways in time - in a dimension where a trombone player got separated from his marching band and deflected the bullet meant for JFK.

Could somebody please go into the future and tell me when the Cellar Door is actually released? Thank you.

One more thing, as long as you're there in the future- does the trombone ever become a hip, in-demand instrument? Ever? Even a little bit? :mellow:

Yes, but sadly for us it is 42 years sideways in time - in a dimension where a trombone player got separated from his marching band and deflected the bullet meant for JFK.

Is that the alternate dimension in which Sony has released 11 different J.J. Johnson box sets?

1. Take out loan for $22M.

2. Buy Time Machine on ebay for $21M.

3. Go back in time 60 yrs and deposit $1M in savings account.

4. Come back to 2005.

5. Withdraw the $1M + $21M in interest you've accumulated.

6. Repay loan for $22M.

7. You are now the proud owner of a FREE Time Machine. :cool:

edited because I forgot how to count to 7. I need to go back in time to Kindergarten.

Edited by Aggie87

Unfortunately the auction ended before I could line up all my investors.

But fortunately, ebay suggests these similar items. I may put in bids on the Casio Ladies Watch and the Jimmy Justice 45 record. Good Luck and Happy Bidding!

Similar items from all eBay sellers

Item Name Price End Date

Marine Gimbaled Radar Mount Patent & Rights US $1,500,000.00 Dec-16-05 09:53:55 PST

A Season for Justice~M. Dees Civil Rights Lawyer Signed US $9.99 Dec-15-05 10:56:07 PST

JIMMY JUSTICE THE WORLD OF THE LONELY PEOPLE 1963 PYE GBP 0.99 Dec-18-05 03:41:58 PST

Black Active Dial World Time Casio Ladies Watch LAW-21D GBP 25.00 Dec-15-05 12:15:00 PST