Another Reason to Listen to Night Lights WFIU

BeBop

no first post?? Can't see anything other than the topic subject and sub-heading (description).

:huh:

Not sure what happened. A board hiccup of some sort, it would seem. So, let's try it again...

------------------------

For those of us who have ever considered buying one of those Mosaic sets, the mosaicrecords.com soundbites often aren't quite enough to make us pull the trigger on a $39 or $144 purchase.

The Night Lights program has featured several Mosaic sets; shows are archived at http://www.indiana.edu/~wfiu/nl_archives.htm

Not every set is represented, of course, but you can get a hearty helping of Dex, Tolliver, Art Pepper, Pullen/Adams, a/o.

But, if my experience is representative, you won't want to listen unless you've got surplus $$$, Euros, Cedi, Pesos, Rupee, Dong, Rial, Lek, Dough, Bread, Scratch, Loot or Wampum.

The Art Pepper show was responsible for that set leap-froging to the top of my want list. It's probably my favorite Select. And the recent Nelson show really made me take notice too. Before I had only been lukewarm on that set. Thanks for the great work, Ghost.

Now how about and Elvin and Max show? :D