Yousendit.com

So I'm trying to upload a zip file of my BFT tracks, and twice now I've "timed out".

Is this an issue of my IE settings, that with 175 MBs to upload, it isn't set to wait that long? Or could this be a yousendit issue, losing contact with the server? I left the connection open and ran to do some errands, everything was cool ... and when I come back, "page Cannot be displayed". :excited:

Can anyone suggest anything? I really want to get the download people serviced before I leave for a long weekend in Tampa.

thanks!

The interesting thing is, after the second time it failed in the middle, I decided to signup for the free account, and from there on it was smooth sailing.

At the end of an upload (already signed up) I got the "page cannot be displayed" notice but the file was still there for download okay. The only problem was I didn't get the link for deletion of the upload. I only got one notification for each of your files though, Dan, so presumably your first two tries did not complete.

The limit is 1GB so these files are only a small fraction of what is supposed to be possible. I'm downloading the second now - takes about 45 minutes for each.

Tampa should be nice and warm from what I hear :D