Questions about Art Blakey Mosaic

I recently won this set on eBay, and have a couple questions:

1. The CD's were sealed, and there was a sticker on the back of the jewel cases saying that the discs were made in Canada. "Made in Canada" is imprinted on the discs as well. I don't recall ever seeing this on any other Mosaics. Was this the norm?

2. The tray inserts for the jewel cases have a 1/2 inch black border on the picture. I've never seen this on any other Mosaic set. Was this the norm?

Thanks in advance for help with this.

The discs of many of the Mosaic sets were manufactured in Canada in the early years. I had forgotten about the sticker on the seals because my cases were not sealed for long!;)

If you mean that there is a "black border" on the front jewel case cover (big jewel cases, not slimline) between Art's jacketed sleeve and the spine of the case, yes that is how that set came when in stock. (Or at least how mine and one other set I have seen came.)

The discs of many of the Mosaic sets were manufactured in Canada in the early years. I had forgotten about the sticker on the seals because my cases were not sealed for long!

For many years, even after the advent of their CD sets, I don't recall that any of the sets I bought from Mosaic (boxes or jewel cases) were sealed at all. I think the first set I bought that had sealed jewel cases was the Mobley set (which I bought from Shrugs). Is my memory foggy, or did Mosaic begin sealing the jewel cases a long time ago?

Many thanks for the replies, everyone! This "made in Canada" stuff had me a bit worried about the authenticity of the set, and since I paid a premium for it, I wanted to be sure it was the real deal. Sounds like I bought what everyone else got, so I'm good to go. Thanks! :)