Anyone else getting emails from

Just wondering, because I have blocked this email address, thru Outlook express now dozens of times, yet it keeps showing up in my inbox! I have seen companies like 1-800-flowers use many different email addys and I understand having to each one of them...but why can I not block (Even though it says I have blocked it) this one? It almost seems like it is fooling the system to allow it in the inbox....anyone else have this problem, with this company, or another one??????

I checked out www.coolsavings.com and they appear to be a legit e-mail spammer i.e. someone submitted your e-mail address to them and the actually think you really want to receive them. Generally, I say to never let the spammers know you are "live" but in this case, you may want to poke around and see if you can opt out of these e-mails... I doubt it, but it's worth a try.

BTW, you may have submitted your e-mail somewhere that was affiliated with these slimeballs and not even known it. It's always worthwhile to check to see if they stuck some spyware on your machine to see if they had an "in". Go to http://www.lavasoft.de and download Ad-Aware. Do it now before it's too late!

Later,

Kevin

Wow Kevin , B3-er, thanks! 51 items showed up! I try to clean out my cookies a few times a month, have a fairly restrictive cookie setting as well! I would suggest everyone check into this!

Berigan, I don't mean to be a shithead, but could we confine the politics to the politcal arena? Using avatars with UN slams, snake toungued Hillary, etc. is violating the spirit of the board as far as I'm concerned, and I'd appreciate it if you'd cool it. My apologies in advance if this offends...