(Very Quick) Valuation Question Regarding Julius Hemphill Album

ep1str0phy

Well, the real issue is that there's an Mbari issue of Dogon A.D. sitting around one of the organizations at the local university--from what I can gather, no one is listening to it, let alone any of the other records in the listening room. Despite the off chance that someone in the jazz org. suddenly "discovers" Hemphill from the stack of similar records just collecting dust on the shelf--and this seems like a fairly conservative organization, no doubt--it may be more practical for both the org. and the record community that some of these items get out on the market--where people can appreciate them, and earnings might be made that could update the university "listening station". I just thought of this a few hours ago, so there's a strong possibility that no one will go for it (I'm on the out in the org., anyhow--graduation + desire for more adventurous pursuits has driven me elsewhere). It's a thought, though (and no one seems to have a better idea).